Thursday 2 January 2014

Model Own's Aqua Violet Beetle Juice

Finally did up my stash list! After so long, I have finally put them up on the blog. Need to do up my wish list soon too! As for now, lets talk about polishes

Well today, I am going to blog about Model Own's Aqua Violet Beetle Juice I had on me a few days back. 

To start things off, I really like the duo chrome in this polish. I am a blue, purple, pink polish lover. Apart from that, I also love glitter! It can be a pain in the ass to remove, but glitter just brightens up my life. I do complain when it's removal time, but when it's application it's just such a joy to paint them on! 

Getting back, this polish application was really easy to apply. The brush was skinny. Brushes really makes a whole lot of difference to painting my nails especially since my nails are really small. 


I have 3 coats of Models Own 'Aqua Violet Beetle Juice' along with 1 coat of Glisten and Glow's 'HK Girl Topcoat'




To add more life to this, I did some stamping with Bundle Monster's image plate, BM307's Butterfly image
My left hand shot :)

A right hand shot! This was posted up onto my Instagram a few days back! (:


End things off, I have just been contacted by Narmia from PiggyLuv to be nailmail buddies! Go and look at her blog, she is a super friendly lady! ^^ I am super excited! This is going to be my first ever exchange! ^^ I have started hunting for polishes for her, cant wait to get them and send it out to her! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment